Re: Hydrogen questions

Hi!

1) This is probably pretty basic, but...can you send each
     drum/instrument in a Hydrogen kit out a different physical audio
     output in Jack?  My whole setup is very much based on physical
     hardware -- a real mixer board, real rack effects, etc.  I haven't
     heard a Ladspa plugin yet that offered EQ that really satisfied me
     much, and I'm used to being able to do EQ on my mixer from the 10
     outputs of my MPC, individually, per track, and also using rack
     effects from the effects loops and a real hardware patchbay.  I could
     keep doing that if I can send individual Hydrogen tracks out to audio
     outputs on my RME Multiface.  I could also add more outputs as
     needed.  It'd be ideal if you could just route individual tracks to
     hardware outputs via Jack.

Not directly but you can have multiple instances of hydrogen so your could send
groups of sounds to different effects.

Indeed newer versions of Hydrogen have per-instrument outputs. I'm not sure how stable that is, tough.

Heikki Ketoharju