Re: potential Crystal softsynth LV2 port

allcoms wrote:
I'm sure some of you here would've heard of or used the Crystal softsynth, which has an excellent rep as being one of the best free VST/AU softsynth plugins available

http://www.greenoak.com/crystal/indexDesktop.html

Well it looks like it could be coming to Leenooks now as I posted to the crystal mailing list yesterday with a bunch of questions and additionally suggested an LV2 port would be great but I wasn't expecting the author to say he would consider it, which is what happened as he says he's going to look into doing an LV2 port!

That would be wonderful. Crystal is a great synth, I'd love to see a native Linux version.

Best,

dp