Re: state of multimedia FOSS tools

Great article that, very informative stuff indeed but..

"So, what is 2011 holding for us? Here is a rough list of things we are likely to see next year:

Ardour 3. Well, hopefully."

No hopefully about it mate! If A3 doesn't get a final release in 2011 I for one will be forced to go bat(z)-shit crazy and I may not be the only one on this list flying over to PA to hold Mr Davis hostage until until its done.

No no no! 2011 is the year A3 lands for sure for sure! Right Paul? Right!?!

;D

Batz Goodrelease