Re: Music made with linux: Modlys - en rose så jeg skyde

On 2010-12-23 11:09, david wrote:

Finally listening to this, on headphones. Didn't require any patience!

That might be a good thing...

I don't understand a word of Danish (ascribe it to my being American)
but the song opens and sounds like music on anime soundtracks. I like
being able to hear the words as sounds, rather than as meanings.

I like the spaciousness. It sounds like the sound field is not just
front and side but wrapped around a bit to the back.

Thanks for listening!

When the percussion comes in, it sounds like you somehow added some
crunch to the percussion sounds?

That's right!

--
Atte