Re: Ardour3

Paul, I suggested to remove the package.

I also wrote the following note:

This is not a official ardour or arch package, as most of AUR users
already know. Please if you really want to try this svn snapshot, make
sure you update it frenquently and that you are capable of providing
useful debug information for the developers. Please also read the
following links:

http://ardour.org/debugging_ardour
http://ardour.org/how_to_report_a_bug

>From the main developer, as of 2010/12: "we have not asked (and are
not asking) for people not comfortable with debuggers and other
tracing tools to be using ardour3 at this time."

The authors also recomend that Arch users DO NOT use this PKGBUILD and
instead make all the steps using svn and 'svn update'.