OT: Italian University

Hello list,
sorry for the way off topic, but it's quite important...

Italian university may not be here anymore, as we know it, in very few years. At my university in Trieste there will probably not be enough funds *next year* to pay wages, let alone heating, light and toilet paper.

We have made this video which we would like to spread as much as possible... here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVHGFMR_N6o

unfortunately it was done with propietary software, but it uses CC music from newgrounds.com

spread it!

cheers
renato