Re: [LAD] Linux Audio Conference - Call for Participation - website

On 03/11/10 12:38, Robin Gareus wrote:
Hi Andy,

On 11/03/10 07:32, andy baxter wrote:
I would like to come and bring the position sensing drum pad I built. (
see www.ganglion.me/synpad ).
wow, great job.

I take it you know
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2008/12/intimate-control-multi-touch-new-models-and-what-2009-is-really-about/

which seems to be very similar.

I've come across that project before but hadn't seen a video so thanks. :)

Not sure if I would have enough material
for a full article though
http://www.instructables.com/id/A-position-sensitive-midi-drum-pad/
looks like it's a great basis for one already.

It can be on the lower end of the suggested page-count. And I guess that
explaining how the hw/sw works and giving a short demo will easily fill
a 30 min presentation.

OK, thanks for the encouragement - I'll see if I can put a paper together before January.

thanks a lot,

andy :)