PRESONUS V-FIRE on Linux ?

Hi

I just bought a pair of two older Roland VSR-880 to record my band during rehearse , I'm gonna use it with an analog mixer, but I would be pleased to be able to feed Ardour with some of the recordings too, but the only way to do it digital is through the R-bus which is a Roland thing, but i found this device http://www.thomann.de/gb/presonus_vfire.htm and wonder if anyone here succeeded to install the device on Linux ?

Maybe I used the wrong keywords but I can't find anything about it on Google.

Tanks in advantage.

/Sv-e