Re: simpel audio editor for both linux and win xp

Audacity is recomended ealier in your thread, but I will add some arguments
for it:

-It is very simple when you do simple things.
-Very easy to work with.
-It can do everything you ask for above in both Linux and Windows.

Jostein

I tried audacity a couples of years ago and I guess we just got of on the wrong foot. I´ve been trying audacity for the past couple of days and it works very fine indeed.

I have some questions though, will start a new post..

Thanks Thomas