Re: simpel audio editor for both linux and win xp

2010/9/1 Remon Sijrier <remon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Looks good. Good interface.

thanks

> > You are saying there is no plugin support what so ever in the windows
>
> version?

If slv2 isn't ported to windows, then currently you're out of luck.

To remedy this situation, it is planned to compile some good standard plugins
into traverso, so you can use those on each platform. (limiter, compressor, eq
etc)
 Please let me know when that happens

> Is it possible to export to mp3 in the windows version?

the windows build doesn't have mp3 support enabled, something about patent or
copyright so it's not allowed to distribute binaries with mp3 export compiled
in in certain countries.
The solution is to compile T again on Windows and enable mp3 export
support.....

Is there a howto on that somewhere...

Eventually I hope to fix this by making it a plugin, so you only have to
download the mp3 plugin for mp3 export...

And (you might have heard this one before): why not use ogg instead ? :D

Would love to use ogg. But I transfer the files to my students cellphones and they dont usually have ogg support..

Kind Regards Thomas