Re: Subconscious Affecting Music

I generally agree with you Patrick.

I believe that aggressive and sexual responses are too basic and this is why it is so easy to trigger them. However, I also believe that humans are much more than just animals and:

1. With time these responses dull out. Even overall you can see people getting tired of all those commercial tricks and stopping to respond.
2. The more delicate response to higher level of art is less evident, but influences people on long term more.

In general, I am optimistic. No matter how you try to spoil people, sooner or later something inside us kicks back in and does not allow to make the damage permanent.

L.V.