Re: Questions about Cakewalk (Roland) A-500S

On 20/08/10 19:47, ~redShadow~ [ML] wrote:
Hi all

I am interested in buying a midi keyboard plus some "device to get midi
signal on my computer".

I was looking on the roland/edirol website, since I heard that hw from
that brand is usually well supported by Linux, when I found the Cakewalk
A-500S USB Midi Keyboard, that seems quite interesting to me.

I've had some problems with my roland edirol pcr-500 - the built in usb midi sort of works but there's a small but noticeable random delay between pressing a key and hearing the note. I managed to cure this by using the built in midi port and switching to a separate midi to usb card, but obviously this isn't ideal.