Re: ceres

Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Dave Phillips wrote:

Hi Kjetil,

The last package failed here with errors regarding missing glib.h and gmodule.h during the Glade compile.

Again, there is no dev package support for gtk-1.x, glib-1.x, or the other foo-1.x packages required by Ceres. Those packages are in fact not easy to locate for Ubuntu. If anyone can point me to them I'll gladly try to install them.

I don't know how ubuntu works, but I get 4 hits when searching for libgtk1.2-dev:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?lang=en&searchon=names&keywords=libgtk1.2-dev

Maybe they are all for older versions of Ubuntu? I can't see any
information about which version of the distribution they are available for...

The versions are named there (Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty, Dapper), and none of them are for Ubuntu 10.04, aka Lucid Lynx.

Best,

dp