Re: linuxDSP LV2 plugins for Ardour and linux DAWs

If I am a professional musician and I use a very neat, stable and
really good free software digital filter I would certaly donate to the
project if it does not have enough funds already.

What is important is not turning linux software into closed software.
Maybe for diferent types of software diferent strategies for funding
would be more adequate. I'm not sure what would be for audio plugins
and multimedia software in general.

What you say is right in general, but for some reason there are not a lot of
good plugins out there. And what filter are you talking about anyway?

"Different funding strategies" is vague. I think that Linux would have lots and
lots of cool stable apps if those "funding strategies" were obvious. But they
are not.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/