Re: Wired... wires confused!

On the subject of software that does similar stuff to reason on linux
- how about:

Qtractor
Neil sequencer (was aldrin)
Lmms
Renoise
EnergyXT2

James

Hey James!
Neil sequencer looks nice, although I am not sure it will compile on my jaunty. In fact, would be interesting to see if its usable.
Qtractor, lmms, Renoise and EnergyXT have little in common with reason, in my view. Besides, Renoise and EnergyXT are proprietary apps which I am not interested in.

As for beautiful GUI, of course functionality is more important, but a nice GUI can be inspiring. I think it is important to many musicians.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/