Re: OT Rant: When will people stop comparing Windows/Linux apps?

I switched to GNU/Linux due to philosophical views. I have said "no" to proprietary
music software. But it is a very tough choice. And I sometimes see myself thinking - maybe
I should give this up and just go to making music instead of configuring my system to do
basic things which any of my musician friends can do in a couple of minutes.

I do not expect anyone who is making a living out of music to stick to his software philosophical
views. In fact, if at any point in time the abilities of linux software will not allow me to play my gigs,
I would have to switch over to a proprietary solution. At the moment what saves me is that for most
of the time I do ambient music and capabilities of linux audio are very good for that.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/