Re: [OT] - Gee, Officer Krupke, I Need Those Violins

Hey,

Very engaging read, I must say! A tad harsh perhaps to call a synth "inert" and "artificial". But on the other hand, if you have to watch five musicians leave to be replaced by a synth, then I guess the words are entirely justified.

Any links to the discussion on U.S vs European live performances? I'd be quite interested to read it!

Andrew.