Re: yoshimi falls asleep on padsynth load

On 08/07/10 18:06, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
[ ... ]

Thanks Cal, now it loads immediately.

I think I commented this once already, but as a reminder:
When you quit there's a popup. It says: "Save session state?".
There are three options to choose from. The keyboard action there is
reversed, when you use leftarrow the selection moves to the right, and
vice versa. It's just a nitpick, I'm almost used to it in the meanwhile
;)

Yeah, I remember :-), and as I said last time, it's just a straightforward
use of fltk's fl_choice() function, so I've no idea why it should be A about.
I did go looking at the fltk source, but to honest I quickly lost interest.
One day I'd like to figure out what's going on there, but I wouldn't dare
promise how fast or slow that might happen.

cheers.