Re: Linux-made punk

On 06/30/2010 05:01 AM, Arve Barsnes wrote:
Not a showcase of linux or musicianship in particular, but it's
completely recorded and "mixed" in ardour, and it sounded good enough
for punk, so we put it out there. Currently available at that bastion
of quality webdesign, myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/shtatenerenjaevlakoedd

The best part being that I was not involved in the design of the page
and the guy who did it probably have no idea it was recorded in
linux...

If anyone is intrigued by our simplistic punk rock, there was a total
of six songs made in this session, and I could upload it somewhere in
better quality if there's interest.

We haven't had much punk on the list so I would love to get hold of a copy of the tracks please.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd