Re: New music: And it's time for: Bach again! Bach again! :-)

Hello Josh!
Thanks for this kind feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yes Bach certainly did the first jazz pieces, yet he didn't know it. As Jacques Lycier once pointed out, he has the singing base (demonstrated with the Ari on a g string). I think my next Bach project is clear, it's an old one again and one I already did on the Bach page. But I think some different instrumentation is called for. :-)
  Kindest regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net