Re: A Bach in appology and completeness :-)

Hello Niels!
I don't exactly know the Yamaha piano you mentioned, but if it isn't too ancient (early 80s late 70s) I'd say Coggie is the Yamaha and Gnulem is the Emu. It sounds horrible. I never heard a Yamaha sound that horrible. I think even the old Casio keyboard a friend of mine had/has had a piano with a nicer sound. It wasn't that biting at least. Pfui. :-) Still I suppose, you can work with it and for some bizarre synth arrangement it might even be a very special sound. I suppose you can use it a cross between piano, clavinet, guitar and synth arpeggio sound. Let me know, if I was right and pleas let me know from when both the sounds were.
  Best wishes
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net