Re: New Bach from Aeolus and me

Julien Claassen wrote:
Hello everyone!
So , it has been too long, since I recorded the last Bach. The only solution was to finally record the prelude in G minor from the Well-Tempered Clavier Book I:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/j_s_bach-g_minor_prelude.ogg
  and for the ogg-deficient:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/j_s_bach-g_minor_prelude.mp3
This is done completely with Aeolus as the instrument and Nama as the recording executor. :-)

Nice recording, love the sound!

Thanks to the most Utter Kevin I know for educating me about organ registrations.

Organ registrations are a mystery to me, too. How can I learn about them?

and I don't know how to express my gratitude to Fons for this beautiful instrument.

Aeolus impressed even a baroque-aphile friend of mine the first time he heard it. Thanks, Fons - it is a beautiful instrument!

I hope you like it, if that your kind of music

Oh, yes!

and I'm your kind of player. :-)

Counting this prelude, I have 9 of your recordings in my collection. I think that puts you #3 on my list when it comes to the number of LAU recordings I have ... so must be my kind of player!

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx