Re: Fedora 12 & CCRMA

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Rick Green <rtg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  If I start ardour, and use its audio setup dialog to select the alsa backend, I can open my 'test' session.  The existing tracks in that session still retain their disabled mutes, but when I add a new track to the session, it is created with all four mute points enabled.

this is as expected. in ardour2, existing tracks have their own per-track mute options, resetting the global defaults doesn't affect existing tracks, just new ones.