Re: It's time to release The Salamander Grand Piano

On 05/16/2010 08:17 AM, Robin Gareus wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: linux-audio-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-audio-
user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of alexander
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 3:42 PM
To: linux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  It's time to release The Salamander Grand Piano

On 05/14/2010 09:47 PM, Rob wrote:
On Friday 14 May 2010 02:20 pm, alexander wrote:

http://freepats.zenvoid.org/Piano/SalamanderGrandPiano.tar.bz2

Ok, the faulty sample has been replaced, It's the same link as in the
original post

Has anyone set up a torrent for this yet?  It's about a gig and a half.  If
not, I'll download it and set one up myself tonight.

Thanks for doing all this sampling.

Rob

Please do :)

Here's a piece recorded by Nils
http://www.nilsgey.de/Nils_Hammerfest_-
_Walzer_No1_Recording_SalamanderPiano_Take1.ogg