Re: Klick + Arpage + JACK/Qjackctl?

Andrew C wrote:

I came across Dave Philip's article on midi arpeggiators (http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linux-arpeggiators-part-2) a few minutes ago.

Dave recommends using either klick or tapstart to send external clock signals to arpage.

I've installed both, but I can't find any way to send the output of klick into arpage. I'm obviously doing something very noobish and obviously wrong, anyone care to enlighten me?

Hi Andrew,

Take a look at the screenshot in Figure 3. You don't have to do much of anything, just start klick with your preferred options, then you can use JackCtl to toggle its effect on Arpage. When QJackCtl's transport control is running klick supplies Arpage with its clock.

At least I think that's how I did it. :) I'll check it later, gotta walk the dog now.

Best,

dp