Re: LAC2010, some thoughts

O ja, two things to add on my thoughts:

1) My respect for the FLOSS developers has been increased and I see the
benefits of open source software, especially for arts, more and more.
Thanks guys!

2) As Lennart pointed out, we, as a community but maybe especially the
LAD people, should join also other events like the Linux Plumbers (1)
Conference, so kernel, distro, driver and desktop people find out which
problems the pro audio people are facing and what is important for them.
This could improve the out-of-the-box-experience for pro audio people.

\r

1) http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/