Making videos with jack and a webcam or something else, band recording.

Hey,
Things are going very well with my band and recording stuff both
practice settings and a more studio style sound. I now want to put
some videos on youtube and want some hints! Should i record with a
webcam app that has  jack support, or should i buy a cheap digital
camera then try and sync the audio afterwards or what? What video
recording apps work with jack?

Loki