Re: aligning rhytmic free-ish audio to strict tempo

David Baron wrote:

For a nice, expressive ballad, I have actually aligned the tempo graphically to the audio. Surprisingly effective, possible in qtractor or rosegarden. Set tempos so that the beat lines hit the audio where one wants.

So you're talking "the other way round", right? So you're changing the tempo of the sequencer to fit the tempo of the recorded audio? Maybe I should take that route, it might make for some quite organic music...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk