Re: Ingen controllers?

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010, Alexandros Diamantidis wrote:

fine. Well, it happens every time: as soon as you post about a problem,
you find the solution ;-)

Works for me! Usually, the more baseless accusations and condescending remarks you make... the faster you realize the obvious thing that you overlooked. If you do it right, you realize the solution about 62 ms after hitting SEND. The downside is you'll look like a complete @$$. :-)

I understand now what the Controller object is for: it converts control
data to audio data, right? I suppose it got stuck on 0.0157 before

I don't think it's control data -> audio data. But I can't really figure out what it is. My guess is that it's an analog-style "control voltage" signal... like what you use to connect things in Alsa Modular Synth. But that's just a guess.

-gabriel