Tunestorm #2

I forgot to write the list but remembered for some reason just now.

The next Tunestorm is now underway.

The theme for this one is to create a composition that is made up entirely of sounds from household items.

More information on this Tunestorm is available at http://opensourcemusician.com/index.php/Tunestorm02

There is a FAQ about the theme there too.

Submissions should be sent in by May 8th at 12:00 UTC to contributions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope you will take the opportunity to participate in this community project to expand the way we think about composition. The purpose of Tunestorm is  to woodshed a shared composition idea and not share our process until the end where we reveal everyone's tunes and their process. It's a Uncompetition that is fun and friendly. There are no losers but everyone who participates, and some that don't, are winners because we get exposed to creative ways of solving the same types of problems we encounter when working on out art.

Thanks for reading.

Daniel Worth
Host
Open Source Musician Podcast