Re: Audiophile 2496 or the Delta 66

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 7:45 AM, ailo <ailo.at@gmail.com> wrote:
There was an issue about one year ago, when Pulseaudio didn't recoqnize
audio inputs and outputs for the cards, while Jack was doing so.
Pulseaudio only recognized the digitital ins and outs.
Here's a link with a bug-report.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+bug/178442
As I said, I don't know if this has been fixed or not.

In Karmic it had not been fixed. I had to edit the pulseaudio default setting to remove udev detection and added the in's and out's manually. Since then it works fine. If I remember tonight I can past the resulting file.

Dan