Re: vorbis support in lame is deprecated

Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

> I know my iAudio player plays OGG.  I forget whether it plays FLAC or
> not.  It also plays MP3s, of course, and probably WMAs.  But, I've
> not tried a WMA file on that player.
>
> --
> Kevin

I have an iAudio A3, one of the models with a hard-drive in, rather than
flash-based. That definitely plays FLAC, which is how I've filled up an
80GB drive with not a huge amount of music.

It plays OGG and MP3 as well, that I know of. I'm sure it can do several
more but I got it for the native FLAC support and don't much care about
other formats.