Re: OT: Which crappy mic should I use?

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Jonathan Gazeley <jonathan.gazeley@.......> wrote:

I agree. A few years back while still a student, I bought a 3-pack of
Behringer XM1800S dynamic mics for £25 or something like that. I guess
they're a similar standard to the PG58.

Hey, I got one of those packs couple of months ago.
Did a A=B test against the 835 Sennheiser i have.
Man, could not believe how good they pick sound comparing with my beloved senn.
One thing, and maybe big difference is for live use, handling this cheap is really noise, not like the priced senn, but if you have a mic stand and don't touch it it will give you good recording.

Leo