Re: Music Made With Linux - a bit of Greek sunshine

 I wonder: You get a good recording of your instruments. The only thing, which I mostly do not like in your songs, is the drums. Here it's not the case, because the drums are background or accompaniment only. But besides that, it's well mixed and produced to my ears. Just as it should be and that is lovely.
 Thanks and kind regards
           Julien

Thanks for the comments Julien,

You are absolutely right, drums are not my strong point.

Truth is, lately I don't have time to work the drums in as much detail as I would like. So yes,  they are usually hidden in the background.
"For you consolation", here's an older recording where I worked the drums in some detail, plus is in 7/8.
http://mastoridis.co.uk/temp/linux/Viktor_Mastoridis-03-Stone_Bridge.ogg

Hope the 'drum expert' in you likes it:-)