Re: M-Audio Axiom 49

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 16:59:27 Ectropic Harmony wrote:
> I have an M-Audio Axiom 49-key keyboard with several trigger pads,
> rotary encoders, sliders, function buttons, and transport buttons.
> Is there a way to program those buttons for various purposes in Linux?

I haven't changed the configuration of mine for quite some time but the manual
clearly describes how to program all the various controllers (buttons, pads,
sliders, rotaries, padels, wheels and aftertouch) to output anything from
controllers over notes to mmc. And all from within the keyboard, no software
needed.

Arnold