Re: Presentation

teza wrote:
> Hi all I'm new to this list, guitar player I'm running Ubuntu Studio. I
> like home studio, recording, playing, mastering, actully I love musique
> and everything about sounds under Linux.

I thought I would hijack this thread to introduce myself properly as
well. I live in Lancaster UK, and enjoy making music, sometimes with
linux. I play clarinet and guitar a bit, and am learning piano /
keyboard. A friend is teaching me piano at the moment; he's a great
teacher so I'm enjoying the lessons.

I'm a long time fan of linux (since about 1998/9), but don't use it so
much for making music as I prefer just playing stuff live for my own
enjoyment. I like coming here to see what people have to say, and help
with questions when I can, but I'm a bit shy about posting tracks
because you're all really good, so I feel nervous about showing my
stuff. :) Hopefully I'll pluck up courage to post something soonish!

andy