Re: A belated christmas song

Dear Ciao,

I don't know if this falls under the T&C on this list, but surely such an off-topic remark is unnecessary, wouldn't you think? You didn't even mention the OP's piece! I have looked into this issue myself and the claims you made are not supported by the evidence; I could give you a full rebuttal but this a Linux Audio Users list, not a religious forum! I refrain from making comments in settings like this about my personal convictions regarding moral issues, even though I fully believe them to be true. Your statement is narrow-minded a best and is bound to create controversy

I respect your right to speak your mind, but it would be nice if we could all agree to keep off-topic and inflammatory statements to ourselves. I'm not a mod so this is just my personal opinion.  Linux audio users are a small enough force as it is; if we must have "skeptic-linux-audio-users" and "protestant-linux-audio-users" and so on I don't think we'll be much to reckon with.

Regards,

Zachary