Happy Holidays, LAU!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy holidays.  Whatever part
of the world you are in, whatever holiday you celebrate around this
time of year, I hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful
time together.

This time of year can also be a challenge for those who have lost
loved ones, who might be struggling in the bad economy, live under
repressive governments.  To those who are, my thoughts are with you.

Here's to the close of 2009, and best wishes for the new year.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com