Re: best FLAC player?

I messed around with this a bit last night and re-converted my files with the wicked-long lengths (i.e. 15 days, etc.) and it fixed my issues.  Thanks Soundconverter.

I seem to remember playing around with my character settings within Soundconverter a while back.  I might've changed the default from "Western" to "Unicode" which might've caused this whole mess.  Can't remember though.

-Aaron

PS:  is there a setting that allows all my replies to this group to be routed to the group email address?

I keep sending individual emails to group members.  Members, you have my apologies.