Re: open hw soundcard with ext. codec

Patrick Shirkey:
> There is no Linux Audio Software Developers list and likewise no Linux
> Audio Hardware Developers list.
>
> The LAD list is meant for advanced technical discussions whereas the LAU
> list is meant for the discussions that don't fit into advanced technical
> realm.
>
> Prior to LAU list being setup everything was discussed on LAD which made
> it LAD and LAU combined. The noise ratio crept up as the user issues
> started creeping in.

LAD seems to be a good place, I'll make questions there when I have
any. Anyone else is free to make an announcement.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               karl@xxxxxxxxxxx
Lilla Aspö 148                                                 Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting