Re: USB Audio interfaces for linux?

Andrew C skrev:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm considering buying a USB Audio interface from thomann.de
> <http://thomann.de>, can anyone reccommend one that's under 100 or 200
> euro that works under linux?
> http://www.thomann.de/ie/cat.html?gf=usb_audio_interfaces&oa=pra
> <http://www.thomann.de/ie/cat.html?gf=usb_audio_interfaces&oa=pra>
>
> Thanks.
>
> Andrew Coughlan.

Hi Andrew

I just bought one of these:
http://www.thomann.de/ie/zoom_h4.htm

and it works fine, one of the downs is that it's a bit noisy when you
use it for both in and out at the same time, I usually use my internal
sound card for playback when i use it, another downer is that it's a bit
over your budget.

But you can take it anywhere and record in good quality, the build in
Mic is far better than I had hoped fore when ordering, I love the thing ;)

/Sv-e