Audio and Midi Synchronization

Hi

I'm trying to switch from Mac to Linux. I'm using UbuntuStudio. I'm happy with Ardour for audio recording and Hydrogen for Drums. I managed to synchronize Ardour and Hydrogen without any problems.

Now I have a drum beat with Hydrogen and a Bass recorded with Ardour and I would like to record a MIDI Track with Qtractor along with the drums and the bass. When I do that then MIDI is recorded, but when I play a note on beat 1 then and I look at it in the piano roll editor then this note is actually on beat 1.5 (more or less). When I listen to it then it seems to be in sync but of course this makes editing in Qtractor useless because everything is displayed delayed. The same happens with rosegraden so it doesn't seem to be a Qtractor bug.

I'm using a MidiSport 2x2 Midi-Interface but I don't think the delay comes from there because when connect my keyboard directly with e.g. LinuxSampler then I can play very nicely (short latency)

I hope someone can help.
Thanks
Oliver