Recording dual manual aeolus in rosegarden?

Hey all,

Just wondering, how can I hear the output of two seperate channels in Rosegarden? For example, in the case of an upper and lower manual of the aeolus organ?

I can only seem to hear one channel, and both keyboards are listening to that one channel, even changing channels on my controllers doesn't work.

I'm running rosegarden 1.7.3 and the latest version of aeolus.

Thanks,

Andrew Coughlan