Re: Roland RD-700SX Editor?

Josh Lawrence wrote:
Hello list,

Hi!

I've owned a Roland RD-700SX for some time now, but unfortunately
Roland does not include any sort of editor for producing setups on
this keyboard.  I thought it might be a good idea to ping the group
and see if there exists any open source application that can do this?
Lots of Googling hasn't come up with anything...

Be welcome in the newest generation of JSynthLib developers, we need you!

I started writing an editor for Roland SPD-11, it's almost finished actually, but it's hard to find the last bits of time/motivation. (PureData is so interesting and might be cool to replace JSynthLib)

To help myself and future writers of a driver, I've also written a lot on JSynthLib.wikispaces.com, be welcome to join and add anything if you can/want.

Thanks all,

Josh

You're welcome ;-)

Peter