Re: modular audio apps and control-communication was: off topic

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, sh0099 wrote:

> i know OSC
> but there is no communication standard for control data like jack for audio
> and i think without this you can not modularise fully.

I think I see what you're getting at.  Yes, would be nice to have such a
thing... and the thought has occurred to me over the past few days.  I
think even Fons brought up something like this a year or two ago when he
was looking at adding JACK MIDI to Aeolus.

Peace,
Gabriel