Re: PHASEX-0.12.0-beta3

William Weston wrote:
> Announcing the new public beta release of phasex!  All phasex users
> are encouraged to upgrade.  Since the days of 0.11.1, all known bugs
> and many annoying quirks have been worked out, making
> PHASEX-0.12.0-beta3 is the most stable, best sounding, and most
> studio friendly release yet:

Hello,

I downloaded and compiled phasex with no problem. It sounds great, but
doesn't seem to pick up the velocity data for the notes I play - they
always come out at the same volume however hard I hit the keys, whereas
Qsynth (fluidsynth) and zynaddsubfx play louder the harder I play.

Is there something I've missed in the setup, or is this a bug?

Cheers,

andy