SynthForge - new modular synth builder

Hi,

I've been working on a modular synth builder for a while and I've just
put the first release up on SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=262459&package_id=322545&release_id=693035

(It requires slv2, GooCanvas 0.14, and the ladspa-swh-plugins if you
want to build it.)

There are also some screenshots here (the second one shows the created
synth in use):

https://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=262459

This is all pre-alpha stuff so don't expect it to work that well yet (or
even compile easily!). It can only create fairly basic synths at
present.

I could do with some help checking over the basic architecture and
prioritising future work, so join the mailing list on sourceforge if you
want to get involved.

Damon