Me too, a new "song"

Hi all,
Seems that this is the week of new songs.  I recorded this on Tuesdaywith my accomplice.  I honestly cannot tell you what style it is...spoken-word-slam-with-electroacoustic-free-improv.   But I reallythink of it as blues.  Go figure (feel free to suggest a style).  Thetext is set in stone and in French (unfortunately for some of you, Iwill try to come up with a translation because I think it isworthwhile) and everything else is structured improv.  The title isAssoifée (Thirsty).
Anyways, for those curious about technical side of things:  vox(female), an Ibanez Roadstar, a 2" screw and a pen cartridge (I thinkit's Parker, but cannot confirm right now), as well as a wiimote(don't you love that electromagnetic interference) running through Pdfor extra spice.  Tracked live in Ardour where I added a touch ofreverb to the unprocessed voice and maybe some slight compression hereand there but I cannot recall.
http://creazone.ca/snd/Assoif%c3%a9e.ogg