Pulseaudio, Dave's Ubuntu review....

Hi,

All Ubuntu users (GNome) seems to do all kind of hacks to remove or
disable pulseaudio. Also Dave names it as a solution to work with
pulseaudio on Ubuntu Studio.

AFAIK you can solve this whole thing by:

$ pasuspender qjackctl

If I'm right, we should find new ways to prevent having all those myths
in the world of Linux audio. I suggest to ask a questions directly to
the people who knows everything about it (in this case the pulseaudio
devs)  before having all kind of user experiences and common sense views...

\r