Re: Opinions: Acer Aspire One w. 8Gb SSD

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 6:13 AM, Norval Watson <norv2001@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Sorry, should've paid attention to your email domain.

Apology not necessary, thanks for the input!
Actually I'm meeting my brothers from USA in Paris in June (for a wedding).
So I might be able to get one of them to bring an Eee across if I get it delivered to them in the States. It DOES seem to be better all round, apart from the keyboard which gets a few gripes on the Net.
The 110V power supply would need a ten dollar 240V converter but that's no biggie.

Norv

Hi:
If you haven't looked at them yet it would be worth your while to investigae the MSI Wind netbooks as well. I've had one since September and I'm very happy with it, aside from the crap Realtek wireless card. Runs UbuntuStudio quite well.

cheers,
ernie